Sunday, February 12, 2012

POLKA DOTS







When I designed this bustier I wanted to stay away from the usual floral or black bustier tops out there and go with something different. The cut of this design is slightly cropped, with the most amazing curved sides that meets into an adjustable tie-back bow that fits most sizes! The most welcoming part is that you can even wear a bra underneath in case you're in need of some extra support.

What I love about the bustier top is the versatility it creates.

Paired with some distressed jeans or cut-off denim shorts and they're perfect for warm summer days. Layer a tee or tank underneath and throw on a cardigan for more coverage on chilly evenings. You could even dress the bustier up for a night out.  Add a flowy mini or pencil skirt, and sky-scraper platforms and you're ready to party!

This week I will be coming out with another bustier in this collection. Next week I will also have a new Ruffle Dress in the most amazing colour which I just cannot wait to show you :)

Hope you have a great week ahead... xxxx


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...