Sunday, February 5, 2012

CITRUS









How stunning is this open back ruffle?  Words cannot explain how amazing this colour is!
It has a way of changing in the light....one time it's lighter another time darker due to the shimmer in the fabric.

Absolute citrus brilliance!

I love the powerful feeling this dress portrays.  Move over ex's and don't mess with us...
More power to the girls I say!

I will be busy creating some new designs this coming week.  I have 'ideas overload' in my head.
Gosh I need to get out more hehe...

Have a great week... Muahhh :)

3 comments :

  1. amazing dress, love the scenery where you took these photos! :) http://blushjewellery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LOOK AMAZING! THAT DRESS IS AWESOME!
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  3. obsessed with this dress...i have to have it!! xx,The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...