Sunday, February 19, 2012

EMERALD





Green can be a lot of things...
Envy.
'Go' at a stop light.
A wad of dollar bills.
Nature.
Or a fine gem which with a verdant green hue... The Emerald Ruffle!

This Ruffle speaks all of this without having to say anything at all. Actions do speak louder than words.
It's sexy, strong and vibrant all rolled into one.  From all the ruffles this is definitely my fave.
As with all my designs they are either one-off's or made in very limited numbers and once these are sold out then no more will ever be made.

I guess your friends will be green with envy if they won't be able to get there hands on this one :)

Even though its still quite warm in Melbourne I'm preparing for the colder days ahead now.  I hate the cold so I have been avoiding it like the plague lol.  There's lots of pattern making going on with a new pastel colour scheme up ahead!

Hope you all have a great week ahead... ♥

4 comments :

  1. You totally rock this color! Love all your dresses!! xx,The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... thanks so much!
      Loving your blog btw :))) xx

      Delete
  2. Can I buy this anywherr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi...

      The Emerald Ruffle can be purchased through http://www.justynag.com/

      xx
      Justyna

      Delete

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...