Sunday, October 9, 2011

KEY TO MY HEART










'Key to my Heart' Dress - Available via justynag.com


A BIG welcome to my very latest 'Key to my Heart' dress.  This is the second one in its collection.  The very first was styled and featured by Kaylah Wanny and can be viewed via her lookbook page.  I adore the flowy, double layered skirt, its so playful and feminine.  I also love sweetness of the hand painted skeleton key with the heart detail and tiny teal bow that matches the velvet back. This one-off design will definitely have heads turning!

There is a giveaway on at the moment to win an adorable one-off heart top... Head over to  http://nauticalexpression.blogspot.com/ or her tumblr for more info  x


Many thanks to Brooke Orchard Photography for her fantastic work.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...