Saturday, July 18, 2009

'Veux' New e-boutique



I am overwhelmed to be accepted into a new e-boutique named Veux, http://www.veux.com.au/.

As an upcoming Australian designer this is a perfect opportunity for me to showcase my line of one-off dresses that I so love to hand make.

I have already sketched my dresses and am at the end process of hand making my final dress for the grand opening coming soon.

I have been truly excited about this whole new concept where not only am I NOT limited as a designer, but also everyone else has a great opportunity of finding limited edition designs that you are guaranteed no-one else will ever have.

So if you love something beautiful and unique and are tired of chain stores and their bland, production line clothing, then this is the store for you :)

The store will be opening really soon - I will keep you posted of the date!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...